Brookstone — employee
I was at the brookstone store with my friend and we were looking at the products because he was interested in purchasing headphones for the flight. When we walked into the store she greeted us with a highly unfriendly tone and did not get out of her seat in the corner. The employee is a heavyset female with glasses. We are from Russia and I feel as though she acted negatively towards us due to our accent.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Boston, MA We were debating on purchasing a chair we saw because we needed one for our apartment. I sat in the chair and tried it out and then I got out of the chair with minor difficulty because I did not understand how to work the remote. She came up to us and yelled at us for sitting in the chair that was obviously meant to be tested out and told us we could no longer sit in chair and made us leave store. I will never again purchase any brookstone products and I am appalled at how she treated us.
More Brookstone Complaints & Reviews
- Brookstone / Digital Photo Keychain - not compatible with mac! 
- Brookstone - uncooperative customer support 
- Brookstone - massage chair repair 
- Brookstone - dishonorable return policy! 
- Brookstone - crappy return policy 
- Brookstone - Greenville, SC - unfair return policy 
- Brookstone - rude customer service
- Brookstone - unfair returns policy! 
- Brookstone - bad service 
- Brookstone - no return allowed!