Brookstone / return policy and poor customer service!
Brookstone has clearly declined over the year in their area of customer service. I recently returned a defective item after pleading with them to exchange the item. At first, I was told, "too bad the wheel fell off the day after you bought it." After pleading, I was if I paid the shipping back to them, they would exchange (we have no Brookstone store where I live). So I paid the shipping only to receive a gift card back in the mail. Not what I was told, but I was OK. So I went online and ordered a Spa Robe for my wife using the gift card. It was a "one size fits all" and nothing was said about this being on the exclusions for their return policy. The robe came in and was too small. When I called, I was told I couldn't return the item. No questions and no sympathy. I searched the web site again and all my paper work (receipts, etc.) for documentation thinking I must have surely missed this. Nothing except a broad disclaimer about "some personal items" and a pretty complete list of items without the robe on the exclusion list. After this experience, I will never shop at Brookstone again and advise anyone to make sure it is absolutely necessary before they do as well.
More Brookstone Complaints & Reviews
- Brookstone / Digital Photo Keychain - not compatible with mac! 
- Brookstone - uncooperative customer support 
- Brookstone - massage chair repair 
- Brookstone - dishonorable return policy! 
- Brookstone - crappy return policy 
- Brookstone - employee
- Brookstone - manager customer service
- Brookstone - no concern to consumers whatsoever
- Brookstone - cool it hand held fan
- Brookstone - i'm very disappointed