Bromalite / Cannot return Product

UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866-897-0663

After reviewing the internet ( stupid me I should of looked up the product first!) I have found a lot of complaints with charging your charge card. So, I cancelled mine because what I found out is they will keep on charging you for the product and it is hard to get in touch with them. If you don't return the products as soon as you receive it they will charge you in full after 15 days. They gave you a months supply and the free trail is only for a 2 week period.
So, I called and cancelled and also, am mailing back their product.
If you receive an email from Fit Factory, [protected]) call them up right away Because they will be charging your acct. $19.95 a month for support that you signed up for when you purchased Acaia Slim or Bromalite.
I can't get in touch with Bromalite [protected]) I was on hold for at least 1 hour. Does anyone know there Return Address??
It took about 10 minutes for Acaia Slim.
Gi

Comments

Ba
  9th of Dec, 2008
I just received my bottle. I called and cancelled my fitfactory subscription immediately. I didnt' realize you had to return the bottle in order to not be charged?
I've been trying to get in touch with them, but nobody answers.
Rn
  9th of Dec, 2008
aol or google should not alow BROMALITE After calling and calling you finally get a voice that says they are having phone problems and to e-mail them at bromalite@verifyyourorder.com.Then you write tell them you don't want the product and all you get back is service request no.and still nothing happens.DO NOT BUY THESE PRDUCTS.ALWAYS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING ON LINE
Al
  16th of Dec, 2008
Hello everyone!! My name is Alicia, I’m the customer service supervisor for Bromalite. Our customer service phone number is 1-866-897-0663 and business hours are 7:30am-5:30pm MST. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you may need assistance with and anyone of our representatives will gladly assist with whatever they can or you can e-mail your cancellation notice to info@verifyyourorder.com

Alicia CSS