Size zero patch Complaints & Reviews

Size zero patchproduct doesn't work, won't refund money

I ordered "size zero" patch, which came with money back guarantee with no time limit to return. I used one package and returned 4 unopened. I waited a month for refund and got nothing. I called to see why and they claim they have no return. I did not get it back if the post office couldn't deliver it, they got it. They didn't have to sign anything so they pretend they didn't get it and sold it to somebody else.

• Rn
    rnjmom Mar 03, 2010

Received the packet in the mail for the size zero patch..went online to look up the business..google Maps..and gee guess what..yep..address is authentic... for an empty lot!!. A scam..of course. Hope others see this before they get ripped off!! I love the internet and google!!!

mars78 Mar 22, 2010

It may have been a empty lot when google took the picture.I have found that some of these pics are five years old or more.

Size zero patchfraud

the size zero patch DOES NOT WORK! i recently had a baby and was feeling very depressed about the weight gain. I received a packet in the mail for the size zero patch. I read it and felt very excited about trying it. It seemed like it came at the perfect time. I bought 24 patches..enough to lose 48 lbs. i have just finished up using all of them with absolutly NO WEIGHT LOSS. I am very disapointed. This company needs to be shut down asap.

• Yo
    YourNPKim Nov 01, 2010

Thank you to everyone for all your warnings. It prompted me to look harder. We should all remember that if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

The address for this company is for a Mailboxes Ect. in St. Petersburg. I contacted the store to let them know that this mailbox was being used for a product that is suspected to be fraud or a scam. They were completely unconcerned and did not have any policies for complaints. They suggested that we all complain to the USPS about a scam product/company. They are getting their business through the mail so this is MAIL FRAUD. Everyone needs to file a complaint. This can be done at the link below:

Another warning sign whenever you get ads like this is that no information was ever given as to how this product works.. how does it produce the miracle results. What is the mechanism of action? This information is important to know because many overweight people are on medications that can have serious interactions with herbal medicines. The maker claims that the product is all natural... most pharmaceuticals were developed from "all natural" herbal medications and there are interactions that can be life threatening. Always demand to know how it works and discuss the product with your physician before you try it.

I hope others take steps to report this company.

• Re
    Redflag96 Nov 01, 2010

Where are you?That place is only about 5 miles from where I live.I have also reported scams to other agencies and their page basically states that they are so overwhelmed by reports, NO MATTER what the situation is, they cannot get to it right away.They do not say this though.It could take years just from the sound of it.

marcie54 Oct 16, 2011

I talked to a woman on the phone. she assured me if I had high blood pressure the patch would help me even regulate my bood pressure from the natural ingreditents in the patch while loosing weight. I got the patches. i rresearched the ingredients and it sayes on the internet that the ingredients in it can cause extreme raise in blood pressure and can cause adverse fatal effects for someone with high blood pressure. guys be careful. My son took the patch for one day and ended up in the emergency room with extremly high heart rate and sever headaches. he has no health problems. so this stuff is dangerous !

• Cd
    C. Dean May 25, 2012

I sent my order and check the first of May. My check was cashed, but NO product has ever arrived.

• Ne
    neat69 Mar 30, 2016

I purchased this size zero patch an i have not seen any results I spent $125.00 i want my money back

• Su
    sueboe Apr 14, 2019

I spent $67.00 and the product is bullshit. I want my money back!!!

• Pe
    Penny2756 Jul 16, 2019

I purchased the entire package for $125.00, I am on day 8 and haven't lost a pound. I want to find a way to get my money back. I was so hopeful this would work for me. This is leaving me so depressed and upset. I should have checked this site before purchasing.

Size zero patchfalse advertising

Advertisement:
"Do The Math: 2 pounds Per Patch Per Day Like Nothing you've ever heard before Because it's a first in America. Just 12 of these patches will make your body lose 24 punds in 12 days."

Results:
The only thing achieved after each use of the 12 size zero patches received was skin irritation from the glue on the patch. ZERO POUNDS LOST by 2 participants (self, boyfriend)!!!

Placement of a band-aid on your body each morning could achieve the same results that the size zero patch provides, and the band-aid would cause less skin irritation.

The Size Zero Patch is a total scam.

• Ki
    kittytak65 Jul 25, 2010

So very thankful that I checked this website before I ordered this miracle cure. I have about 10ish pounds to lose and wanted something easier than my exercise and diet. Don't we all!!! I have ordered things like this before and most generally, THEY DON'T WORK!!! So thanks for all the info and research all of you have done.

Size zero patch4 pounds lost in 3 weeks

Nov. 20 th, 2009
I received the size zero patch info by mail on October28th 2009.
i read all the info, and allowed my husband to do the same. together we need to loose about 100 pounds. so i managed to talk him in to letting me order it. I ordered on it on Oct 29th, and received it on Monday Nov.2nd.
I ordered the largest quantity, 98 pounds, split it with my husband. we have been using now for three weeks. I have lost a total of4 pounds, and my husband has lost 5 pounds.
So for any one who reads this, please do not waste your money, Christmas is coming so buy yourself something nice instead.
My other complaint is that i told my neighbor about this product and gave her the phone #. The person on the other end of the phone, gave her all my personal information, except for my name, which my neighbor already knew. but gave her all my address info, street, postal code and phone # . this is not right at all. and i am ticked.
I am making a call to the manager to day and will keep you posted as to what they tell me.

Angela Gonzales Apr 17, 2010

I am glad I'm glad I decided to google the size zero patch. I received info in the mail about it and was seriously considering ordering it. After reading the experience about the couple above I've decided against it and will instead buy the Ab Circle I had origionally planned to get. I'm sorry it didn't work out for that unfortunate couple-but I'm thankful they shared their misfortune to heed as a warning to all potential victims. Thank you very much. Angela

• It
    Itsmyseason Jun 02, 2010

How often did you and your husband apply a patch in those three weeks? What other lifestyle changes did you make?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices