Broadview / Brinks / false & misleading sales
I asked for a security quote from Broadview. The salesman never told me that they were owned by ADT and also never told me that they owned my security system even after it was installed in my home. He also tried to charge me extra to purchase a warranty on THEIR security system. Very disappointed with their lack of honesty and the deceptive sales practices. If I knew they were just another ADT company, I wouldn't have asked for a quote.
More Broadview / Brinks Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brink's Global Services - alarm system
- Brinks Home Security - long term contacts
- Brinks - security light model 7257
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.
- Brink's Global Services - brinks dust to dawn 7105w