Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security / poor service and would not release from contract
After eight years as a customer, we had enough of problems with our Brinks (now Broadview) Home Security system and decided to move to ADT. Amazingly, we were told that they had been auto-renewing our contract every year, and that we were responsible for eight more months of service!
After being a loyal customer for this long, it is disgraceful that the "customer loyalty" department at the Irving, Texas headquarters of this company would tell us what they really think of their customer base.
Disgraceful company. I would never deal with them again.
More Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks Home Security - cancel contract 
- Brink's Global Services - alarm system
- Brinks Home Security - long term contacts
- Brinks - security light model 7257
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.
- Brink's Global Services - brinks dust to dawn 7105w