Menu
Alert Protective Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Alert Protective Services
reviews & complaints

www.alertprotective.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

Alert Protective Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Alert Protective Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Alert Protective Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Alert Protective Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Alert Protective Services reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Alert Protective Services reviews & complaints

D

Alert Protective Services I cancelled Alert Protective Services in Sept of 2021

I cancelled Alert Protective Services in Sept of 2021. They keep billing me for services. I sent back the past *** to them to confirm that I cancelled their service. I still haven't heard back, but I got another bill today. The solution is easy, just close the account and stop future ***.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alert Protective Services I used Alert Protective Services for 20 years when I lived in ***

I used Alert Protective Services for 20 years when I lived in ***. Before I moved (October ), I called to cancel the service. I filled out the required paperwork and received e-mail confirmation that my termination request was accepted, but I keep getting billed every 3 months anyway. I have contacted them each time and am always assured it's taken care of & I don't have to pay, but 3 months later I get another ***. I just received another one yesterday & I would like a permanent resolution to this billing problem. I have always paid all my bills to them on time, so there is nothing due from before I moved. Can you help resolve this?

S

Alert Protective Services My alarm system wasn't working right

My alarm system wasn't working right. The manager said a technician had to come and check it, probably a dead battery. The technician couldn't figure it out, so he called another technician nearby. The new guy said it wasn't the battery, but an old system that couldn't be fixed. I could either replace it or keep using it as is. He said no charge since he couldn't fix it. But I still got charged. I called and they said they'd remove it from my bill. Then I got charged again, but they said to ignore it since it was automatic and wouldn't happen again. But it did. I talked to Nora and she said it was taken care of. But it happened again. I spoke to Diane and she said she handled it. Both talked to the office to confirm. Now I got another bill with a late fee. They had our names and apartment wrong at first, but I got that fixed. I don't get why they keep billing me after agreeing I don't owe it, and now they add late fees. The technician said I needed a new "mother board" for around $400. Someone was supposed to call for an appointment and give a price, but no one did. I called and a salesperson said it would be at least $700 (without seeing it), which I can't afford on social security. They said someone would call to discuss, but no one did. I thought someone would come to see what I really needed. No one called. I feel like they're bothering me for money I don't owe.

Hide full review

Is Alert Protective Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Alert Protective Services as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Alert Protective Services stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Alert Protective Services should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Alert Protective Services earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Alert Protective Services achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Alert Protective Services. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Alert Protective Services has claimed the domain name for alertprotective.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Alertprotective.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Alert Protective Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Alertprotective.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Alert Protective Services protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Alert Protective Services has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

Alert Protective Services Customer Reviews Overview

Alert Protective Services is a highly reputable and trusted security company that has been serving customers for over 35 years. With a strong commitment to providing top-notch security solutions, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients.

One of the standout features of Alert Protective Services is their exceptional customer service. Many customers have praised their friendly and knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to address any concerns or questions. Their prompt response time and willingness to assist have left a lasting impression on clients, making them feel safe and well taken care of.

Another aspect that sets Alert Protective Services apart is their cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art security systems. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the reliability and effectiveness of their security solutions, which include alarm systems, surveillance cameras, and access control systems. The company's commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in security technology ensures that customers receive the highest level of protection.

Alert Protective Services also offers a wide range of customizable security packages to cater to the unique needs of each client. This flexibility has been highly appreciated by customers who value personalized security solutions. Whether it's for residential or commercial properties, Alert Protective Services has proven to be adaptable and responsive in meeting their clients' specific requirements.

Furthermore, customers have praised the company for their competitive pricing and transparent billing practices. Alert Protective Services offers affordable security solutions without compromising on quality, making them an excellent choice for those seeking value for their money.

In summary, Alert Protective Services has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional customer service, cutting-edge technology, customizable security packages, and competitive pricing. With their extensive experience in the industry, they have established themselves as a trusted and reliable security provider.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Alert Protective Services contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Alert Protective Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alert Protective Services Customer Service. Initial Alert Protective Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alert Protective Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alert Protective Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Alert Protective Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.