Brentwood Timberlane Apartments / Apartment security

Wichita Falls, TX, US Review updated:

June 30, 2016 a power cord to my modem/router combo was stolen Wednesday night between 4:30 pm and 8:51 pm while I was at church.

On October 26, 2016, a pair of orange-handled scissors, a bag of microwave popcorn, and an orange candle from the bathroom was taken in the last two weeks.

There is no forced entry, but someone with access to office key cabinet who knows my Wednesday night movements. At first, it was something they could walk out with in their pocket, like the power cord to my router modem, belonging to Spectrum, (formerly Time Warner Cable. Now they were taking other things listed in the second robbery. I have had my locks changed once, the first time only for this to happen again.

I have reported both incidents to the management. They don't know what to say about either issue, but they do know who is on call after office hours. I've rolled passed that office, and it would be locked, but the key cabinet door was ajar with the light on.

I am a middle-aged woman with a physical disability, confined to a wheelchair that has lived here for fifteen years. The first 6 or 7 had a courtesy officer on site. That is not the case now. Security is left to the tenants and the local law enforcement, even though there is a neighborhood watch.

Brentwood Timberlane Apartments
Brentwood Timberlane Apartments

Ka
Nov 06, 2016

More Brentwood Timberlane Apartments Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Nov 06, 2016

Rekey your locks. Then whoever asks you for the new key is the culprit.