Bravofly / poorest service I have ever encountered
I booked two Ryanair flights with Bravofly in January. I received confirmation and recently received a notification email to say I could check in online.
When I went online to do this it asked me for the email address provided at the time of booking. We used my partners email address. When I entered the details it said it was incorrect so I went back to the email from Bravofly to see if I was missing something. I noticed that the email they had registered was not my partners email, but a random email address containing his name. I tried it, and it worked, enabling me to check in. I was slightly alarmed by this and checked the email about our other flight. The same thing again; not my partner's 'actual' email address but a random email address containing his name.
I called Bravofly today to find out what this was all about and the man I spoke to was rude, abrupt and sounded like he couldn't care less. His English was also very broken. His words to me were "Yea...the agency sent that through so what can I do?"
I am absolutely disgusted by this and I am concerned about arriving at the airport to find there is some sort of mistake with our booking. It doesn't fill me with any confidence at all. This is the poorest customer service I have ever encountered and I will be doing my best to discourage anyone from using Bravofly in the future. Awful company - don't deserve the business.
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam! 
- Bravofly - tickets for flight