Bravofly / pending refund
I booked a flight via Bravofly in January this year; unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control (which were communicated to them in a timely manner and evidence provided) I am unable to travel.
I contacted them telephonically on 26 February requesting a refund; I was asked to send an email, which I did immediately. I got a standard response that my request was "with the correct department" and it would be processed.
I wrote back requesting firmer details I. date and amount of refund; they did not respond I wrote back again and still got the standard response.
What recourse do I have?
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund of cancelled tickets
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam!