[Resolved] Bravofly / I want my money back!

I want my money back and I need them to refund me as soon as possible. I cancelled my ticket and Bravofly rep promised I'll get a full refund any time soon. He was not able to tell me the exact date but he said that it can take up to 2-3 weeks to process a refund. I thought that was way too long, but Bravofly rep said that it depends on banks. I decided to wait and see what will happen and unfortunately even after a month of waiting there was no money.
Bravofly said that I need to contact my bank and asked them.
My bank manager said that Bravofly never transferred anything and that moment I realized that they never even planned to refund me. I sent them a message and tried to call but they did not reply. I wish I had read the reviews earlier.

• Resolution statement

• BravoFly / Bravonext SA Customer Care's Response, Mar 16, 2017

Dear Reinee,

Thanks for contacting us.
    In order to resolve the case more quickly, I would be very grateful if you could please reply to this message confirming your 9-digit Bravofly booking ID.

Sofia