[Resolved] Bravofly / I want my money back!
I want my money back and I need them to refund me as soon as possible. I cancelled my ticket and Bravofly rep promised I'll get a full refund any time soon. He was not able to tell me the exact date but he said that it can take up to 2-3 weeks to process a refund. I thought that was way too long, but Bravofly rep said that it depends on banks. I decided to wait and see what will happen and unfortunately even after a month of waiting there was no money.
Bravofly said that I need to contact my bank and asked them.
My bank manager said that Bravofly never transferred anything and that moment I realized that they never even planned to refund me. I sent them a message and tried to call but they did not reply. I wish I had read the reviews earlier.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
BravoFly / Bravonext SA Customer Care's Response, Mar 16, 2017
Thanks for contacting us.
In order to resolve the case more quickly, I would be very grateful if you could please reply to this message confirming your 9-digit Bravofly booking ID.
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam! 
- Bravofly - tickets for flight