Bravofly / I want back money because I make to cancel for fly

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I want to recover the money back because I revoke these two flights. One of the (Norwegian) from flights repaid me back the money, but the second flight (Easyjet) still not be refunded back to me for your sake.

I m getting email from Easyjet:
Thank you for contacting easyJet.
This is in reference to your email requesting for a flight refund under the booking reference number EQRVQ5N.
I would like to inform you that as your not in the booking, we consider as a 3rd party contacting. I cannot disclose any information of this booking.
I request you to please ask the booker(who made the booking) to contact us with his/her registered email address so we can dealt with the case accordingly.
Regards
Rahul
easyJet Customer Services

My booking number: [protected]
Please reply email to me ([protected]@gmail.com) and back money ASAP. Thank you

Ca
Nov 21, 2016

Comments

• Br
      22nd of Nov, 2016

Dear Carlos Belkin,

Thank you for reaching out here on Complaints Board. Please accept our apologies for the delayed response and the time taken to accomodate your request.

I will make sure that your request will be forwarded to our Accounting Department. We will settle the refund and we will notify you once the reimbursement process has been completed.

Should you need any further assistance in the meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,