Bravofly (Agency) / bravofly.com - scammers "travel agency"
"I had booked and paid for my flight through "Bravofly", I had a confirmation for my booking, but it is not recognised by your systems/site. Could you please let me know as soon as possible what may be happening? ID booking ... Reservation: ... There is very little time left before departure, supposed to fly at 12.00 and I am very inconvenienced by what is happening. " This email was sent to Ryanair, who was supposed to be the flight company and it was sent to the dodgy travel agency Bravofly. After quite some time, I called one of their numbers for an explanation. Then, after putting me "on hold", this dubious guy said I shoud youse a different email address, that someone else made, by using my name without my consent.. @grit-post.com ! I never had any such address but he insisted I should use this false address only to confirm the check-in, which is clearly not correct and I did not want to accept that I am the recipient of any confirmation with my name to an address that did not belong to me. It seems they are a bunch of scammers that should be caught, stopped and banned from the web sites that have accepted them as a travel company, if they are not even acting from some prison now..
More Bravofly (Agency) Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam! 
- Bravofly - tickets for flight