Brave New Look / grandson baseball bracelet

SAN FRANCISCO, CA, United States

On 06/06/2017, I ordered & paid for a bracelet ...It seemed to be taking forever to arrive...I tracked the pkg...Claims it was delivered but I did not receive it...Attempted to contact this lousy "business"...Was ignored and then repeatedly told to check my yard, porch, with the neighbors and the post office by Daphene T. ...All of which I did!!! To date, still no bracelet...This scam of a place is refusing to replace or refund !!! So eventually they make their money by being cheaters, liars and thieves !!! Call your credit card company & dispute the charge...I am...Maybe if enough people stick it to BNL, they will feel what the customers feel and go out of business!!! It is a scam...Arrogant, rude, very poor customer service...Daphene T. seems like a robot with a scripted reply button...Cheaters...Horrible !!! Beware !!! Claim "custom made"...No specs or measurements...How custom is a simple bracelet?????????? Only "custom made" about these people are their custom made lies, stealing and cheating character traits!!! I'd love to know who owns this jip joint...How does he/she sleep @ night? This posting will stay online a long time, your kids will read it and GOD has a long memory!!!
Fo