BrandsMart USA / refrigerator

1 Miami Gardens, FL, United States

Purchased new refrigerator from store. Broke 10 months later in June 2018. Store stated they will replace item in 4-6 weeks. After 6 weeks from not hearing from the store I called several times to confirm. Contacted the manager who did not answer nor return my calls. Manager Jean Monde avoided me. Went to store spoke with representative who stated there is no report/history of order purchased with no delivery date. Placed new order in August for same refrigerator - Special order (4-6 weeks for delivery). On September 10 called Manager Monde who was extremely rude, disrespectful, unprofessional who stated did not recall our previous conversation/agreement stating there was no history in the system. After remaining on hold for over 1 hour finally Manager stated he will send me refrigerator previously ordered in 3 days. On September 13 a different model refrigerator was delivered. I returned the refrigerator the same day since I was unaware that the unit has been changed without my authorization or agreement. I called the store and asked to speak with rep/Manager. However, I was placed on hold and was never attended. On September 25 I went to store spoke with rep (in Spanish) who was unable to assist and requested to speak with the Manager. The rep proceeded to get the Manager who discussed my case in English unaware that I myself speak English. Manager was discussing with the rep clearly and openly in English how this is not his problem, how he is irritated, fed up with the issue of the refrigerator and was not going to continue to deal with me. The rep referred me to Customer Service. Spoke with Customer Service who stated they were unable to assist, but was going to contact Jean Monde once again for further assistance. Jean Monde never came. Customer Service called another Manager who agreed to pick-up my broken refrigerator on Thursday (9/27/18) to process my refund/store credit which would take an additional several weeks. I have yet to hear from the store to confirm pick-up.

Na