Brakes For Less / Bad service

I am not as pissed as I should be considering all the headache I have been through with Brakes 4 Less. I must say that their service recovery is outstanding and they do honor their warranty. In saying that I must also say that I got my brakes done back in March of 2009 and I have had to take my van back 6 times already. I paid for the most expensive job which is suppose to last 5 years or 50, 000 miles. I'm not close to either one so I don't know what's going on with my brakes. I do drive a Chrysler which says alot about the quality of my car or should I say the lack of quality. I am going to see what happens this time. I have to commend the customer service but the actual work not so good on my vehicle.

Di

More Brakes For Less Complaints & Reviews

Comments

19th of Jul, 2010

Soo...what was your complaint again?

ADHD.

• Dr
      2nd of Sep, 2010

Unable to contact store. Get a different store with number listed. Wants to charge me $125 for a $25 rear wheel cylinder. 888 number gets the same wrong store. email comes back rejected. Never again will I deal with this poor excuse for a service store. They have no customer service skills at all. Person at the 888 number cut me off when explaining my problems. Rude a hole. Never again.

• Wi
      26th of Jan, 2017

Had bad brake job done on my car. Called corporate office got pissed with the manager he is sorry unconcern red neck mentally ill person. They need to go out of BUSINESS ASAP WHAT A RIP OFF COMPANY. I'm very dissatify with Brakes For Less. Do stop for service they are a rip off get your money and give their ##3 to kiss. You better keeping driving do not stop there for a brake job