Bradshaw Kirchofer / Horrible customer service

The most unprofessional, rude and demeaning people owning and working in Bradshaw Kirchofer Home Furnishings Store. A few weeks ago a friend of mine and I were looking for specific pieces of furniture. We decided to visit Bradshaw Kirchofer Home Furnishings. We encountered the nightmare of the our lifetime. First we waited for someone to come and help us and we were completely ignored. Finally I decided to ask for assistance, and in a very rude and demeaning way I was told "can't you see I am busy" so we waited again. After a few minutes of waiting a friend of mine asked another person working in that establishment and was told "I will be with you in a minute". Fifteen minutes later we were still waiting. After spending almost an hour in a store that had only a few customers, we decided to leave and not spend our money in a store that does not appreciated their potential customers. I would like to take the opportunity to warn everybody who is planning on shopping or purchasing anything from Bradshaw Kirchofer Home Furnishings.

If you do not wish to experience the worst customer service in your life, and lack of concern and courtesy, do yourself a favor and stay away from Bradshaw Kirchofer Home Furnishings.

Ae

Comments

• Ae
      12th of Apr, 2010

The way we discovered these postings is through a service called... reputation repair services.
    reputationrepairservices.com. They post the articles themselves to boards like this and then attempt to recover for a fee.

Be careful of rip-offs.

Posting #2
    Bradshaw Kirchofer Home Furnishings
    Posted: 2010-03-12 by
    BY: emk

These are not real complaints. There are two complaints on us. Both on the same day from users with only 3 initials in their names. They each say the exact same thing.

We're not even a store. No cash registers, no sales people. We manufacture.We are not even open to the public. The only people that come here are truck drivers making pickups.