BPL Mobile Communications / overcharging

1 India Review updated:

I am a subscriber for Mobile Phone Service from BPL MObile thru Cellphone No. [protected].
Since beging of subscription, I noticed that BPL Mobile frequently billed me for the services that it did not offer and or levied me for a new service which I have not asked for.

1. I had opted for Popular Roaming but did not get calls or could make calls from the phone from outside Mumbai?
2. I had not asked for itemised billing beyond their free offer period of 3 months and was charged for itemised bill.
3. The limit for Popular roaming in terms of Geographic coverage has not been advised so far but on enquiry I was informed that it covers only a few states of the country and it has limitations.
I have asked the cellular operator to refund tha charges levied for the services not provided to me or service charges levied to me for the servvices which I had not opted for. Thru a fax message about 20 days back but so far there is no response and therefore this mediation/intervention is sought. The cellphone is asked to be de-activated and hence I am not receiving any service from this operator currently.

Comments

• Dh
      17th of Jan, 2007
    BPL Mobile Communications - Mumbai - Charged for the service and not getting the service
    India

Have activated MMS and Zone service they have taken 100 rs for both the service where my call charges are less but still i am being charged very high. Have put in the complain but still no action taken.

This is ridiculous!