Bounce Energy / They are taking advntage of the poor economy.
I signed up with Bounce Energy Three months back after seeing their "No Deposit" Plan. The plan sounded great for my situation. I was told that they would bill me at around 17.9 cents a minute for three months and as long as I gave them a debit or credit card to keep on file and they were able to successfully bill the card three concsecutive months, my rate would drop to their lowest rate from the fourth month on. So, I did give them a card and they billed my card for three months with no issues. Now (month 4) I got a bill at the still high rate and when I called into see what the issue is I soon found out that you have too call in and request the rate to be dr0pped. Additionally I was informed that my $500 bill that should have been less than $300 would not be fixed untill next month in which I would receive a credit on my bill and no reimbursment. The rep who indentified himself as "Octavio" refused to let me speak to his manager, got extremely rude, and then ended up hanging up on me. I promised him that I would make sure someone knew just how rude he was and he basically told me to bring it on. I was told they record the calls so I am going to have the CEO, Robbie Wright, listen to the call. Now I am having to try and make arrangments to pay my other bills late. I've done some research and I'm noticing that this may be a company wide S.O.P.?
Taking advantage of people that are hurting in this economy is just disgusting. This could easily turn into a class action lawsuit due to negligence and false advertising. Make sure if you sign up you document names, dates, and everything you'll need if t hey screw you around.
More Bounce Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Bounce Energy - Refused to take any action to correct wrong billing, deliberately ripping customer off 
- Bounce Energy - Awful customer service; billing mistakes 
- Bounce Energy - Fraudulent billing
- Bounce Energy - Rude Service, Billing Issues
- Bounce Energy - NUMEROUS 
- Bounce Energy - Horrible customer service, rewards program is false advertising!
- Bounce Energy - Electricity bill
- Bounce Energy Arlington Texas 76002 - Loss of Power
- Bounce Energy - Hidden fees 
- Bounce Energy - Horrible Service!