Bottom Line Books / received brain-boosting secrets book not book I ordered
Yesterday I received the Brain-Boosting Secrets book in the mail. I would never have ordered this book. Actually, I thought I ordered the book with the eggs and bacon on the front cover, but now I see that is in Spanish and I don't want it. If that book is in English, I would like it instead of the Brain-Boosting Book. If it is not in English, please send me the 2018 Breakthrough Book. I should not be charged for both books.
I have not received my bill yet, so I can't tell you any account number or anything. I hope we can clear this up quickly.
Mafelda Jackie Londa
307 Yorkchester Drive
Houston, TX 77079
Please respond and send correct book asap.
Daughter's cell is [protected]
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered. 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books