Borderlinx — lousy service
The customer service from borderlinx is really sucks. They never do whatever they promised.
I have a package with non-alcohol perfume inside (which is found out by their specialist), and since one month ago they started to persuade me to wait and do not return the package. Hence I waited and waited and waited and now the deadline of refunding stated in the merchant's website has lapse. I was so angry and asked Borderlinx to return it, and they still wanna charge me admin fee and does not want to be liable if I cannot get the refund.
They always tell me that I will get the update within 24 hours, but in the end no news will come to me. The deadline set by both of me or themselves are useless. They never keep their promise.
I also encountered one case in their concierge service. They forgot to order one item in my list, which will be free recognized by the merchant's system if they did order that.
I contacted them for many times and ask for a reply. But every time they gave me different kinds of funny excuse and does not want to pay for their mistake.
Their customer service will always try to cover the things up and delay...sucks man..
More Borderlinx Complaints & Reviews
- Borderlinx - beware... perfect scam 
- Borderlinx - business practices 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges 
- Borderlinx - long time to deliver + wrong value 
- Borderlinx - custom and taxes 
- Borderlinx - international shipping
- Borderlinx - scam artist 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges, no repack and hidden vat.
- Borderlinx - excessive charges in shipping
- Borderlinx.com - warehouse - bad service