[Resolved] Borderlinx / account locked with no reason.

United States Review updated:

Avoid this company.

Basically one of worst companies i ever used.

Store where i buy items does not ship to my country so i had to create borderlinx account. My husband also created account for his business, since sometimes he need specific items, that cant be shipped to my country.

Items were shipped to my account and my account was locked without any explanation. I contacted customer service they asked me to provide proof of identity to security at borderlinx.com. I sent to that email copy of my passport, bank statement, and picture of my credit card.

I didnt received response for days so i contacted customer service again. They said they can't do anything, i have to wait response from security team. I waited 1 more week, still no response. Meanwhile i tried to push them and sent several emails as a reminder. Still no response. Contacted customer service again. They asked me to provide these documents to them, so i did, 5 days ago and still waiting for response. Its been over a month i'm trying to get my account unlocked, without any luck. Items is still with them for over a month !!!

Dealing with this problem and time going i tried to return items to merchant. Contacted customer service. They provided to me link with form i have to fill and pay fees. So i did that and paid 50 GBP for return. Received email saying, that i can't use that return option since my account is locked. Asked for refund so i can pay again and ship with Prepaid return label option. They answered fist i have to provide prepaid return label, and they will refund only after that.

My account and my husband account is still locked without any reason and i can't unlock it even tho i provided all documents they asked and beign in contact with them every day, have no effect.

Email they provided to contact security team does not even exist or they are not checking it at all or they will ignore you.

tl;dr
They will lock your account with no reason and no explanation. You have no chance to unlock your account. Security team email address is beign ignored or does not exist. Providing your proof of identity does not solve anything.

AVOID

• Resolution statement

• Borderlinx Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2017

Dear Diana,

Seller Amazon has alleged that fraudulent cards were used to purchase the items and ship it to our Borderlinx address which were linked to you and your husbands account. Your account can be reviewed only when you sort out the matter with Amazon. As a responsible company we have strict regulations against such fraud reports and we take them very seriously. As such, we did not do anything wrong here by suspending your account.

Resolution-

You do not need to make any payment due to fraud status. Simply contact Amazon and provide a Return prepaid label. You failed to provide the merchant RMA which is to authenticate that items are actually going back to seller. As advised, we cannot allow the fraudulently purchased items to be redirected to any other address as it would tantamount to supporting such unauthorized transaction. We encourage and assist to return the items back to seller at no extra cost to you- period.

A detailed email has been sent to you on the matter, and explained as of yesterday over Live chat ways to resolve the matter. Apparently putting a different story is not appreciated and is misleading.

Please provide the RMA from Amazon (Return Merchandise Authorization number) which Amazon will issue for every return request you make with them- Free of cost and we will assist with the return at no extra cost to you.

Best regards
    Borderlinx Support Team

Di
Jan 22, 2017

Comments

• Ha
      27th of Apr, 2017

Thats why i use viabox for quite sometime and having excellent services from them.

• Ga
      31st of May, 2017

If you do not want delays, shift to Viabox. They have excellent services. I favour them because they allow me store my shipment in their stores for up to 180 days at no extra charge.

• Ic
      21st of Aug, 2017

itu sebabnya kenapa saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. saya rasa Viabox lebih baik. selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. CS akan merespon dalam waktu 1-12 jam.