Boost Mobilevery terrible customer service

Yes i called the boost store at about 7:45pm in Foley Alabama at the number [protected] to find out information about switching my phone service toboost, when the woman answered all she said was boost mobile how may I help you and she already from that point sounded rude but anyways she never said her name so I politely asked who I was speaking with and she got very rude with me and told me have a good night and hung up in my face and I'm very confused on why that happened I would really appreciate it if someone could please give me a call my name is Amanda my number is [protected]! Thank you!

Am
Feb 07, 2018

Comments

• Is
      Feb 14, 2018

Boost mobile fraudulently illegally withholding Annual Government Service reports on Mobile# [protected] # [protected] Harford Gold Silver IRA, Spokeo website RED FLAGS Louisiana illegally fraudulently Purchased Black Men and Black women withholding Annual Government service IRS transcripts, Uncle Sam book orderering on backhold causing fraudulently and illegal acts against where's our refund printed label on Homeowners landowners Isaac Williams Jr. & Trina Daniels Williams home facts and Do not call transcripts, Annual Government reform report Human Resources certification long gevity permanent address 5013 Antioch St. Marrero, Louisiana 70072 Homeowners profile paid in full have been updated American Express Global money on Isaac Williams Jr. & Trina Daniels Williams 5013 Antioch St. Marrero, Louisiana 70072. Demand refund on losses due to fasle reports of foreclosure removed and mismatch management homeowners with 5012 Antioch st. Marrero, Louisiana 70072 from your website but never update Human Resources permanent residents of your website will update true legal facts you will hear from our lawyer . What's New Your claimed home, 5013 Antioch St, was updated. ■ What I love about this home was updated to " Re: We've Received Your Support to remove all pictures, media videos on not for sale address 5013 Antioch St. Marrero Louisiana 70072