Booking.com — booking system flawed
Booking.com is running flawed system as far as reservations are concerned.
IE. you are able to book dates/rooms without any obligation and from Hotel Extranet https://admin.booking.com/hotel/hoteladmin/?lang=en you are not able not cancel reservations which are neither confirmed nor deposit payed, thus leaving number of rooms which are booked for certain period.
This is perfect opportunity for fraudsters and/or competitors to request booking for as many rooms as they can, using bogus aliases and/or email addresses, thus leaving your property marked as fully-booked!
Further to that, Booking.com is unable to cancel some of the dubious booking on direct request, yet recommending to wait and report as NO-SHOW(s). As a consequence properties are left with high-season dates marked as booked and becoming available only after NO-SHOW reported.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy