Bonitas / Nothing, but problems
We are 2 seperate service providers that have to obtain pre-authorizations on a daily basis from Bonitas for sleepstudies (Polysomnograms and CPAP-titrations). We are extremely frustrated since it seems as if nobody knows what is going on. The people that work in the call centre can never find our faxes even though a different person told you the previous day that they have received the fax. They also decline the authorizations for polysomnograms because they haven't received the results of the EEG that has been done in the rooms. This is after we have loaded the case and gave them the procedure code for a polysomnogram and NOT for an overnight EEG.
Bonitas policy is that it will not take them longer than 48 hours to give authorization. We wait on average, with every single patient at least 10 days and that is after Bonitas has received the motivational letter that they requested. In one instance it has taken them 19 days. We constantly have to fight with Bonitas and if you are extremely lucky you are allowed to speak to one of their supervisors who are also unable to help you.
More Bonitas Complaints & Reviews
- Bonitas - I am absolutely disgusted with Bonitas's 'service' 
- Bonitas Medical Aid - bad service, bad attitude, lack of efficiency
- Bonitas - NONPAYMENT OF CLAIMS
- Bonitas - Ridiculous reason for declining treatment
- Bonitas - Stay away from them 
- Bonitas Medical Fund - general waiting period
- Bonitas Medical Fund - taking fees after service was cancelled and refusing to pay it back
- Bonitas - medical aid pre authorized not honoured
- Bonitas Medical Fund - hospital authorisation dispute
- Bonitas Medical Fund - I am complaining about the bad service that was given to me