Bob's Discount Furniture / broken sofa

1 NH, United States Review updated:

Bought a sofa from Bob's Discount Furniture. The frame broke within 2 years. called Gardsman only to be told a claim could not be filed over the phone, they had to send me forms. I filled out the forms and sent them back only to be denied because "claim was not filed within 5 days of mishap.Got no where with either Bob's or Guardsman. Try calling for service and you get put in a loop on the phone. Try to contact corporate office, you are put back into the same loop try the internet NO WAY how doyou contact Bob for service or even to have him make good his promises in his TV ad's. Bob won best retailer for 2008. Look out if this is as good as it gets.

Comments

• Bo
      11th of May, 2009

Hi –

My name is Christina and I'm contacting you on behalf of Bob's Discount Furniture. Your feedback is truly valued and I'm so sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with your sofa from Bob’s. Customer service is truly a top priority for us and I’d like to help out if I can. I know you’ve been in touch with customer service multiple times, but I’d encourage you to reach out to our team directly at 860-474-1200 x1, they’re anxious to work with you to resolve the situation.

• Sh
      4th of Aug, 2009

This same thing happened to me with Guardsman...This company is a fraud.