Bob Fitzgerald Coaching / telemarketer complaint

United States Review updated:

The telemarketer, Pat, from the Bob Fitzgerald Coaching company, called me twice. The first time I let him know that I work by referral and although I appreciated his call, I am not interested in the services he was offering, and to please take me off of their list. He called back on another day and would not take "no, thank you" for an answer. I asked him to remove me from their list, and he said, "not until you sign up or retire" and hung up on me. I tried calling him back to resolve the issue/speak to his supervisor, etc...and he kept hung up on me.

This is the phone number: [protected],

I found several complaints by other agents, including one on the Active Rain website which stated that the Bob Fitzgerald telemarketer also said, "not until you sign up or retire".

I encourage my Realtor colleagues to avoid taking calls from the above phone number.

Re
Sep 14, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 16, 2015

They're still at it, I have learned. Patrick contacted me and strung me through a 1 hour Mike Ferry style dialog. However, Patrick is no Mike Ferry! Mike would have qualified his prospect up front to avoid wasting time. This guy waited until the very end to tell me their service - which does what any agent could and should do on their own, within reason and time constraints - cost's $5, 000. REally??? No thanks. Then he had his "manager" call me a few days later, whom I told no thank you, I have my marketing budget in place and don't want their service. THEN Patrick calls me back this morning and verbally has a nasty-mouth disease trying to browbeat me into staying on the line. So I hang up (who wouldn't?). THEN he has the nerve to call me back and leave an equally nasty message on my phone saying even if I signed up, he'd NEVER give a referral to an agent that hung up on him! And why didn't I want to discuss my marketing budget in detail with him, he can tell me how to afford their useless service... The nerve. I thought these hard-sell tactics were a thing of the past. No wonder Mike Ferry fired these guys!