Bob Fitzgerald Coaching / telemarketer complaint
The telemarketer, Pat, from the Bob Fitzgerald Coaching company, called me twice. The first time I let him know that I work by referral and although I appreciated his call, I am not interested in the services he was offering, and to please take me off of their list. He called back on another day and would not take "no, thank you" for an answer. I asked him to remove me from their list, and he said, "not until you sign up or retire" and hung up on me. I tried calling him back to resolve the issue/speak to his supervisor, etc...and he kept hung up on me.
This is the phone number: [protected],
I found several complaints by other agents, including one on the Active Rain website which stated that the Bob Fitzgerald telemarketer also said, "not until you sign up or retire".
I encourage my Realtor colleagues to avoid taking calls from the above phone number.
More Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - charged $5000 for services not delivered 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - elan program 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - harrassing 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - Elan Program - service not received 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - company doesn't deliver results 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - real estate listing service
- Bob Fitzgerald - real estate program-prospecting
- Fitzgerald Coaching - ripoff scam
- Fitzgerald Coaching - lead generation
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - listing lead generation