Bmtc Bangalore / Misbehaviour by conductor

India Review updated:
I am Sourav . i stay in Kodihalli, on sunday while i was returning from college i was in a hurry to get back to home i got up in a bus but i was confused with the bus no so i asked the conductor to kindly tell me the bus no so that if i have got up in a wrong bus i can still change it in the next stop, the conductor asked my pass i showed him my daily pass, i asked him again the bus no to this he started replying rudely in kannada, but i could understand he was speaking foul words about my family, i again asked the reason for behaving in such way to this he replied tat he is the boss here and if i shut up i ll b thrown out of the bus he also pushed me i fell down near the door, and was slightly injured.i still dont understand the reason as to why he behaved in this manner.i was born here in bangalore and am here from past 18 years and this is what i get being a bangalorean!!! i lost the bus no but i can still remember the conductor, it was the new puspak bus the red one with fans in it and it goes to jeevanbeemanagar deppo!!! can some one pls help me in this matter its not because i suffered its because most of the comman people travel in these BMTC busses and because of a few rude and misbehaving conductors the whole BMTC corp gets a bad name !!! my contact no is [protected] if any one can help me pls contact me...thank you!!

A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
I do agree that most of the conductors are behaving well with the passengers but there are a few conductors who are very rude especially to women and children. I boarded the bus no. KA 01 F 1348, route no. 369C at 6pm on 26.08.2009 at corporation bus stop. I saw the conductor harassing a 17 yr old boy by confiscating his pass and not issuing a ticket. I learnt from other commuters that this is going on from the time the bus started from KBS. When I asked what is the problem he replied rudely and sarcastically. The boy was pleading him to return the pass and give a ticket. But all was in vain. We as regular commuters in BTS busses would like to reach home peacefully after a days work. harassing women and children is a crime. I hope that the management BMTC will warn such conductors to mend their ways and behave well with the public. Hope that the things change for the good of all.

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Logo Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]
Central Offices, BTS Bus Depot Rd, Shanti Nagar