Bluegreen Resorts / they made me blue in the face

My family & I had the unpleasant experience of attending a bluegreen presentation on our last day of vacation at the Dells & it was dreadful. The no pressure tactics/leave when you want promises & free gifts were all a ploy to lure innocent victims into their snack pit! Prior to signing up & giving our $20 deposit, the representative made bluegreen sound great & that there was definitely no obligation to buy. We were naive to think that that would be the case. The moment we walked into the "pit" we knew it wasn't good. All the BS talk from all the pompous arrogant sales people was enough to make us want to vomit. No matter how many times we said no, it wasn't good enough. Since our sales guy was new to the job, he kept calling over his more experienced supervisor to coerce us to buy. They wouldn't let up, not even hearing our whining hungry 2 yr old, was releasing us from their evil clutches. Once the "supervisor" got sick of us & knew we weren't going to sign anything, he then insinuated that we were there for the free gifts. Let me just say that no free item is worth that much to endure something so horrible! To not waste no more of their time, we were given our free gifts but after that overdeal, we returned them because we wanted nothing from those people to remind us of that awful experience.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      21st of Apr, 2008

I am sorry to hear that you lost the use of your legs when you where in the presentation.

I hope that you have now got the use back in them.

22nd of Apr, 2008

ha ha ha ha

• Ru
      24th of Aug, 2009

So, wait, ... you sign up for free gifts and then complain when they want something from you? Is everything in life free for you? I mean other than welfare.

And what exactly is a "snack pit"? Did they ploy you with nachos, cheese sticks and potato chips?

And how sad of you to use your "hungry 3 year old" as a way to sneak out of a presentation YOU willingly went to and agreed to in order to get your greedy mitts on your ever loving "FREE GIFT". Which I would bet money is in your kitchen cabinet. You did get those tacky ### margarita glasses, didn't you"? That's what they give to the poor families that obviously couldn't afford to know the time, much less own a time share.

This is what you get when you sign up for a timeshare.