Bluegreen Resorts / they made me blue in the face
My family & I had the unpleasant experience of attending a bluegreen presentation on our last day of vacation at the Dells & it was dreadful. The no pressure tactics/leave when you want promises & free gifts were all a ploy to lure innocent victims into their snack pit! Prior to signing up & giving our $20 deposit, the representative made bluegreen sound great & that there was definitely no obligation to buy. We were naive to think that that would be the case. The moment we walked into the "pit" we knew it wasn't good. All the BS talk from all the pompous arrogant sales people was enough to make us want to vomit. No matter how many times we said no, it wasn't good enough. Since our sales guy was new to the job, he kept calling over his more experienced supervisor to coerce us to buy. They wouldn't let up, not even hearing our whining hungry 2 yr old, was releasing us from their evil clutches. Once the "supervisor" got sick of us & knew we weren't going to sign anything, he then insinuated that we were there for the free gifts. Let me just say that no free item is worth that much to endure something so horrible! To not waste no more of their time, we were given our free gifts but after that overdeal, we returned them because we wanted nothing from those people to remind us of that awful experience.
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather