Blue World Pools / start to "finish" which I am not sure will ever happen

1 Flower Mound, TX, United States Review updated:

Either demand that your salespeople both in home and on the phone that they can't use the word 3 weeks or live up to the sale. I didn't make my first call until we were at 7 calendar days. After that I have had to call every day to get your process moving along. I was told by one person on the phone that they don't have to live up to what the salesperson said only the contract. Well funny enough it says RUSH DELIVERY on mine but they can't see that as evidently. It is only what is typed and my signature. Funny how the rest of the ink on the page means nothing. I was also told that mine is moving thru the process pretty quickly. That is because I call you every day to harass you into fulfilling your promises.

Don't act so concerned about their bait and switch pool. That is absolutely why they have to have you sign and record your voice saying you weren't bait and switched. Be more concerned about how they lie to you about how you are going to be swimming in 3 weeks and have no way of getting that done. You can hear the call center in the background on every call. Yet how hard is it to walk a file from one office to another.

I have not had anyone tell the truth or manage their process one time so far. Every time I call it goes from calendar days to business days and they always add a couple. I don't know if I can trust anything that they have ever said or will do at this point.

Br
Jul 9, 2018

Comments

• Br
      10th of Jul, 2018

Lets add to this that I finally got a call from an installer today after putting BWP on every complaint board available. Our install is now scheduled for Aug 7th. That is in now way within 3-4 weeks. I don't trust BWP and have informed them that while I will "show" their pool they do not get a recommendation from me. So if they want to bring someone around they better find a way to show that pool without their potential customers getting every detail of the horrible service and process we have received so far.

• Yo
      19th of Jul, 2018

I feel bad that you're going through what you're going through. I was a sales rep and I know all of their tactics. Just so you know, they will never show your pool to anyone. The show pool discount that you think you received is a bogus discount. We showed that to everyone even if it was the next door neighbor after you purchased a so-called show pool.

That's why they tell you not to disclose the price with anyone and keep it secret, to make you feel like you're getting a great deal. We start at $21, 000 and work our way down to the bottom which is about 9500 and sometimes even less.

every time a customer says I want to think about it or says no, the sales rep is required to call the office and get another sales rep to pretend that they are an executive, and lower the price for you giving you BS stories that they really need a showpool in your ZIP code.

All a tactic to get you to buy now. Furthermore I would highly suggest that you read your contract very carefully. They can put a lien on your property if you default on payments, and if you are late 15 days or change bank accounts and forget to tell them, you will be required to pay the full price of the pool up front.

your payments are for 144 months, that means that you will be paying for 12 years. and you will never be able to speak to anyone in the customer service department, because they don't have a customer service department.

They only have a finance department and those are the people that only take your money. the reason they can't do installations on time is because they do not pay their installers on time or what they are owed, just like they did with me and hundreds of other sales reps. they continue to hire and recruit installers even towards the end of the season, and it's not because they are super busy it is because people quit left and right and only the new suckers are the ones that think they will make a lot of money by working for Blue World Pools but they only last a few weeks each.