Blue World Pools / start to "finish" which I am not sure will ever happen
Either demand that your salespeople both in home and on the phone that they can't use the word 3 weeks or live up to the sale. I didn't make my first call until we were at 7 calendar days. After that I have had to call every day to get your process moving along. I was told by one person on the phone that they don't have to live up to what the salesperson said only the contract. Well funny enough it says RUSH DELIVERY on mine but they can't see that as evidently. It is only what is typed and my signature. Funny how the rest of the ink on the page means nothing. I was also told that mine is moving thru the process pretty quickly. That is because I call you every day to harass you into fulfilling your promises.
Don't act so concerned about their bait and switch pool. That is absolutely why they have to have you sign and record your voice saying you weren't bait and switched. Be more concerned about how they lie to you about how you are going to be swimming in 3 weeks and have no way of getting that done. You can hear the call center in the background on every call. Yet how hard is it to walk a file from one office to another.
I have not had anyone tell the truth or manage their process one time so far. Every time I call it goes from calendar days to business days and they always add a couple. I don't know if I can trust anything that they have ever said or will do at this point.
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - pool liner leak
- Blue World Pools - sales representatives and staff
- Blue World Pools - all the broken promises
- Blue World Pools - service
- Blue World Pools - my pool