Blue World Pools / false advertising

this is a company that should be banned...the $399 special is a lie...they cannot finance this...you have to go to Atlanta to pick it up or pay over $300 for them to get it for you...then you have to carry $1200 insurance with them on pool...who the heck are they fooling...this is a bad company and should be made to install the pool as they say on TV for $399...I will make sure anyone I know will not do business with them...thank you Diane Long [email protected]

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Do
      16th of Aug, 2012
    donna willams
    Virginia

i have nothing bad to say about blueworld pools they have stood by me and i love my pool i would recomend them to everyone

• Cr
      1st of Sep, 2012
    blueworld pools
    Fort Payne
    Alabama

great pool with great service. this pool is easy to maintain, and the customer service people are right on top of everything. highly recommended

• Bl
      10th of Sep, 2012
    Blueworld pools
    San Antonio
    Phone: 2106822683

We had been skeptical at first about getting our pool, but very happy we went with blueworlds pools they did a great job. We enjoy relaxing in our pool and have bar-b-ques a lot more often. Love it! Elsa Lelea

• El
      24th of Sep, 2012
    San Antonio
    Phone: 2106822683

Our filter wasn't working, the pool was dirty. We called blueworld pools & they helped, us out asap. We are happy & still in September enjoying.it.

• Le
      16th of Apr, 2013
    BLUEWORLD POOLS
    8480 FM 327
    ELMENDORF
    Phone: 2103142064

WE PURCHASED OUR POOL IN 2011 IT IS GOING INTO OUR 3RD SEASON AND OUR POOL IS STILL GOING STRONG, WE LOVE IT AND WITH 10 GRANDCHILDREN AND ONE ON THE WAY WHAT A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THEM INTERTAINED.
    THANKS BLUEWORLD FOR OUR POOL.

LEONA BELCHER

• La
      17th of Jul, 2012
    BlueWorld Pools - Happy Customer
    Pass Christian
    Mississippi

My husband and I are very happy with our pool from Blueworld. It rained for three days in a row and I just knew that the pool was going to be off balance, so we took our sample to the Pool Store to test it and everything tested good. They had three people ahead of us that had chlorine and salt water pools and their pools all came back off balance. The customers were like, what kind of pool do you have, so I told them about the ION SYSTEM, all we do is add bleach and our pool stays clear all the time. We love it!

• El
      8th of Sep, 2012
    Phone: 2106822683

Our family wanted to purchase a pool and didn't know what company to go with so finally decided to have blue-world pools install one for us. At first I thought it wouldn't be durable for my boys who have lots of energy, we have now had the pool for three years. We love it! It is the best thing to invest in. If you love the water & we do.