Blue Hippo / Terrible customer service!

Phone: 18003836557

I first ordered my computer from blue hippo in November 2007, sent back the paperwork with the voided check. in February of 2008 I paid the remaining balance. It is now March 20, 2008 and I still have not received my computer. They told me last Monday that It should be at my house in 7-10 business days, tomorrow is the tenth business day and when I called, the foreigner told me it has not been shipped yet. They were quick to take the 1800 dollars out of my account but they are taking their sweet ### time shipping my stuff to me. I have been waiting now for a month, every time I call they tell me the same thing and have even hung up on me a couple of times. Every time I ask for management or a corporate phone number they tell me they don't have one and the management team does not speak directly to customers. what kind of ### is that? If anyone is researching this company, THEY ARE ### AND BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY EVER.

Sh

Comments

• Do
      7th of Nov, 2008

THEY ARE RAT ###!!!

THEY PROMISE TO SUCK YOU IN AND DELIVER 100% ###!

• Fa
      19th of Nov, 2008

bluehippo is realy making me regret that i financed a loptop with them, they never answear the telephone for a costumer service its a shame for the U.S to have such a terrible companies as bluehippo i am realy desepointed, all i wanted is to cancel my accout and have my full made payments back because i could not afforde the amount of the loptop .

• Si
      17th of Mar, 2009

they got me too ...I wish there was something or someone who could make a difference in this matter... The company is impossible to reach and they are lieing to people horribly Iv'e finally decided that I will never see my 124.00 again and it makes me want to cry to know that they've taken 1000's from others! Why are they still allowed to exist and why hasn't the BBB and the Federal Govornment shut them down? It is so frustrating to be violated this way by a corporation that claims to help people.

• Do
      28th of Mar, 2009

I also was trying to get a computer, but they do not answer and say that you did not send paperwork that has been sent twice then debit for more than suppose to. It is definately a nightmare. I too wish I could drive there and see there corporation. I am contacting the Better Business Bureare.

• Pa
      15th of May, 2009

I agree to the complaint, they also got me for my money $1978. They had the nerve to say I couldn't have the free printer. I am ferious with this company ripping off people like this. Money is hard to come by for them to be running a scam on anyone in todays society. We have enough stress trying to keep up our bills.

31st of May, 2009

Dont get suckered into television spam. They're selling you a 20$ mp3 player, an offbrand television you can buy closeout for near 100$, an inkjet printer which is worth less than the ink replacements, and a computer/monitor you can buy off e*ay for near 100$.. there are other ways of rebulding your credit.. again dont get suckered into nonsense!!!

5th of Jan, 2010

please I just need my money back from those jerks . please any advise how to get my money from those jerks those take more them $360 from me and i never have anything from them, if anybody have idea how to get it please emai my at manette2010@gmail.com .please. by meanette charles.