Blue Haven Pools / unreliable service
We have been trying to get our pool finished for 3 months now. When we call the offices that sold us our pool to complain we are given the run around and treated like we do not matter.
We were told when we signed our contract that from start to finish, it would take 3 weeks. We are going on our 4th month now and still do not have water in the pool. We have called and called and we believe that since we have been complaining they are stalling completion.
My husband has called everyone with the Shreveport, LA office. They do not care about their customers; they pressure you to sign a contract then we are left to their mercy for completion.
They, we believe, are in breach of contract. We are taking our complaints to a higher level.
These people are very unprofessional.
More Blue Haven Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Haven Pools - biggest fraud ever 
- Blue Haven Pools - bad customer service 
- Blue Haven Pools - no respect for you or your home, your time, privacy or property 
- Blue Haven Pools - dishonest company 
- Blue Haven Pools - fraud and scam! 
- Blue Haven Pools & Spas / Blue Haven National Management - salesmen
- Blue Haven - pool rehab
- Blue Haven Pools - don't support companies
- Blue Haven Pools - stay away
- Blue Haven Pools - suck [censor]