Blue Dart Courier / Consignment given to some security guard

India Review updated:

I have not received my Consignment #[protected]. The Blue Dart Call Centre is telling me that it is delivered to some unknown person. I have taken off from work today and waiting at home specifically to receive the consignment as I need it as fast as possible due to some urgency. I have also been calling the Call Center every 1 hour to inquire about the package.

They told me that it will be delivered, and then at 8:00 PM they tell me it was already delivered at 4:00 PM to some unknown person, maybe a security guard. The security guard at the time has now gone home and I will only be able to inquire from him tomorrow at 2:00 pm for the consignment.

Why have I had to pay a huge amount (297 rupees) for the courier if I am not receiving it on the required day, and the Blue Dart personnel does not want to come to my door to deliver it, so he will give to anyone he meets downstairs?

Why was it given to some other person, maybe a security guard, when I am the one who has paid an amount of Rs. 297 for the courier charges. I have also been wasting my time waiting all day at home for the Blue Dart personnel to deliver the package, and the wait and money spent has just been wasted.

What is the use of selecting Blue Dart and paying the required fees of Rs. 297 if the Blue Dartpersonnel does not want to deliver it to the door at which the shipping address is mentioned? Even High Value Cheques and Credit Cards are being given to the Security Guards by Blue Dart personnel. Why exactly are we paying such a high fee if the personnel do not want to use the Lift to come up to my house to deliver what I have paid for.

Comments

Sh
  19th of Sep, 2008
Blue dart needs to deliver a courier #42727375703 on 13 sept, its a Credit card. I told them to come to my place before 4pm in the evening; but they always come @ 6pm. They came here twice after 6Pm. I called them more than 20 times to inform that i want this delivery before 4. The #'s are"01202752050 & 01202754384. The address:

Pincode 201002
Address BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD
J-11 RDC
RAJ NAGAR
Location GHAZIABAD

Its 20th sept now and i still not got the courier. I need it urgently.

The behavior of the executive is also very rude.
I want the complaint desk to take the strict & serious action against the irresponsible people of the blue dart.

They are spoiling the name of the Company..

Shaurya
Plz take serious action..
Its must.
At
  15th of May, 2009
My shipment no is 44764118836, the HDFC debit card. When I call your office (at no 22881234) and we decide on a certain date and time for delivery of the parcel, the parcel is never delivered on time and on schedule. The message from my end is conveyed on phone and there is no record for the discussion held. Later, the receptionist who takes the call seems to know nothing about the conversation that has taken place or is pretending.

This kind of service from a company like yours is simply not expected. Why can't this communication take place on mail so that it is possible to track the commitment made by the Blue Dart staff on phone. I wish there would be some sense of respect for the customer and their needs. The attitude of all personnel is so lackasidical. Its amazing. You need to really pull up your socks. You have lost at least 20 customers (people around) while you continue to behave with this non caring attitude .
I will never recommend or use Blue Dart in the future
Atreyee Talapatra
(9331164050)

Blue Dart Express Logo Blue Dart Express
Overall Satisfaction Rating

11 Reviews
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal
Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East)

Mumbai