Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida / reimbursement
reference number: 1-[protected]
agent: joedie m. In florida
2 years it took after over a dozens phone calls to get reimbursed for eyeglasses.
2 pertinent pieces of information were missing without which the check could not be send out.
After asking representatives for the right way to fill out the forms and confirming the forms and the faxes sent - still nobody until today was able to
1. Identify the problem
2. Address the problem
3. Resolve the problem.
I do wonder how this company works and is in existence?
lets say there are 10, 000 representatives employed, sitting their cubicles in florida.
My representative joedie and her supervisor were are 2 people out of 100 who were able to help.
So i am not a mathematician but 200 representatives out of 10, 000 are able to do their job and keep this company afloat?
amazing. Close to a miracle
seriously, this company is a disgrace to florida, to the united states and to our health system.
How can that be that it takes 2 years and 100 reps to figure out a minus issue that have been confirmed by that same company in the first place?
i called and spoke with quinton and i asked him pertinent questions about the company. He as a supervisor had no idea about his company.
I also told him that has he ever considered the fact that if the company is so careless about their customers doesn't he think they also are as careless about their employees?
food for thought
now next week i have to get new glasses and this whole process that should take up to 30 days may take...?
i will keep you updated
thank you for you time
More Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - bait and switch! 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan - horizon ignores my claim and won't pay bill 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - unethical practice from a not-for-profit organization 
- Blue Cross Blueshield - scam and cheating 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - policy stupidity 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - customer service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - surgery needed and denied day before surgery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - will not let me log in to my brothers account
- Medicare Plus Blue - physical therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - insurance coverage