Blooms Rewards / Membership not requested
I sent flowers through the internet and did not realize that I was also applying for a charge of $9.95 per month to my credit card. I have not used this service other than the flower order in March. I want these charges stopped and credit issued for 6 months, $59.70, which includes September. Charges have always appeared on or about the 2nd of each month. I have not been able to find any other means of contacting this company.
More Blooms Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA - Fraudulent Monthly charges to my credit card 
- Blooms Rewards - Unauthorized charge 
- Blooms Rewards - Scam 
- Blooms Rewards - Unauthorized Enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan 
- Blooms Rewards - Refund of Fees 
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flowers
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today - Unauthorized charge for the last eleven months $9.99 Unauthorized credit card charges.
- Blooms Rewards - Fraudulent monthly Charge
- Blooms Rewards - illegal rewards signup 
- Blooms Rewards - monthly charge