Blizzard Entertainment / blizzard appears to me to be extremely reckless handling and selectively enforcing its rules

Blizzard appears to me to be extremely reckless handling and selectively enforcing its rules, EULA, and ToU.

They even violate their OWN rules. I am developing a list of allegations which I believe Blizzard needs to address. In addition, I'm not sure this forced agreement (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html)complies in full with applicable laws (unsure).

If anyone (i.e.players) feels harmed or treated unfairly (such as myself), then please advise. If you have questions or would like to participate in this matter, I can be reached at:

investigate_blizzard AT yahoo.com

If anyone knows of any existing lawsuits (class action or not) against Blizzard and would like to contact me, again, I can be reached at:

Va

Comments

• Sn
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I've been playing (without braking any rules) wow for 1 month and have been banned 6 times now and have to reset my password every time. Breach of the econemy that turns out to be a so called hacked account which is a load of bull.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this with them would be good.

• Gr
      12th of Nov, 2008

I have to agree. They always hide behind their ToU and ToS in order to circumvent good business. This company needs to be investigated for at least no more than they are trying to have things fixed for there expansion coming out, at the game players expense(playing time). These companies run amok because of such a weak federal government that is more interested in profiting than getting anything done.

• De
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Blizzard Entertainment - Stealing Money
    Irvine
    California

on june 22 2018 59.99 plus 1.00 pull off my debit card for no reason. I have no dealings with this company at all. my credit card company said I had to get in touch with them they will not accept emails or calls, they have to stoop to stealing from poor people to make a living come on now

• Sc
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Blizzard Entertainment - Charging my card without my permission
    Irvine
    California

Constantly charging my card somehow. I have never given permission.

• Ni
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Blizzard Entertainment - Fraud... Unauthorized Credit card charges
    Bridgeport
    Connecticut

I never sign up for no game or ext . Just look into my account and it had a 2.00 charge from blizzard i have never even heard of this site. $2.00 at BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE has been authorized on your NexsCard.