Blinds-To-Go — Poor products
The wand that allows the blinds to be opened and closed will NOT stay attached to the blinds. Upon close examination, it appears the angle of the spindle to which the wand is attached is way too severe to be able to operate properly. The wand tends to come off the blinds at each use. When the wand falls off it renders the blinds useless.
Now I notice that Google sends all Blinds-To-Go searches directly to another company called Select Blinds Inc. Perhaps GOOGLE reads these reviews.
It is companies like Blinds-To-Go that contribute to the growing bad reputation of American-made products.
More Blinds-To-Go Complaints & Reviews
- Blinds To Go - Don't buy from them 
- Blinds To Go - Low quality of product
- Blinds To Go - Lifetime warranty is a fraud 
- Blinds To Go - Awful experience 
- Blinds To Go - Illegal Interview Questions 
- HW Installation, LLC, Heath Wolpaw - shade installation
- Blinds To Go - Shades that break, uncaring customer service
- Blinds To Go - Lack of quality
- Blinds To Go - order time
- Blinds To Go - two premeasured faux wood blinds measurements..