Black & Decker — countertop convection toaster oven
I just drove through crazy flood traffic to get into town to buy a toaster oven because my oven went out and I know I won't be able to find someone to install a replacement right now during this flood. I got home and opened the box to find the oven was very dented on the back. I took it back...another crazy adventure through nasty traffic and bought another one. I took it home, opened it up and found the front of it broken.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Crosby, TX Both were in original packaging. Obviously, with two out of two having such poor quality control, I won't be purchasing another one, but I still have to drive back into town to return the second one. Three trips for NOTHING! I doubt I will EVER buy another Black and Decker product after this experience.
Imagine the inconvenience of just trying to get a small oven during the flood and then having all this to contend with!
More Black & Decker Complaints & Reviews
- Black & Decker Leaf Hog - faulty product! 
- Black & Decker HT22D - lack of parts support 
- Black and Decker Pest Control - it does not work! 
- Black & Decker Power Tools - what happened to black & decker? 
- Black & decker.com - poor service 
- Black & Decker - tr117 hedge trimmer 
- Black & Decker - smooth cut can opener
- Black and Decker - Food Processor and Blender - waste of money 
- Black & Decker - faulty product - not charging
- Black & Decker - black and decker easy feed