Black Arrow Expressvery slow delivery

It's about two weeks now and I still don't have the package yet. Puro pa promise mga chats na maidedeliver na ng gantong araw, gantong araw! Nag-antay ako wala padin! I wanna cancel the delivery and just ask them to reroute the item back to the seller nalang pero ang bait lang ng seller kasi eh! Very disgusting delivery service. Walang panama sa LBC Express!!! Nakakapanggigil!! Di nalang magsara tong company na to. Paasa mga tao dito eh!!! Imbes na makatulong, perwisyo ang naibigay!!!

• Updated by Nesly Rose Adolfo, Dec 05, 2018

Tracking number: 18112509334jntc

It's about two weeks now and I still don't have the package I ordered from shoppee. somebody named Joar promised me that I will receive the package on december 1 by 6pm, I waited but nothing ever came! after a day, I followed up an email to him saying that I still don't have it, they replied with "please wait for another 1 - 3 days." It's been 5 days since they told me to wait, but there's nothing yet! very disgusting!

Ne
Dec 05, 2018

Comments

• Gr
      Dec 10, 2018

Same here! Almost 1 month na ang inorder ko last dec 2 nag promise ang sa email nila na 2 to 3 days ma deliver na!! Bwesit! Wala pa rn.. sira2 tuloy ang event decors ko!! Bwesit na black arrow no choice lang tlga kasi ako e sila lang ang available na courier. Tang ina!! Mag sara nalang kayo!!!