Black Arrow Express / delivery

1 Philippines Review updated:

Last February 11, Sunday. I received a text from Black Arrow express that they will going to deliver the item that I ordered Ref no: 180130194608HYC. They use this mobile number: [protected].
I waited all day and night that day but my order was not delivered. I contacted the selled and the seller said that the status is insufficient fund COD! How can this be?! I waited all day. no delivery man came then they will say that I don't have the money to pay?! Please do something about it!

Black Arrow Express

Ma
Feb 12, 2018

Comments

• Ba
      12th of Feb, 2018

what i experienced today feb 13, 2018 is that the items I have received are incomplete and i paid for the whole amount. I approached the EC assistant named Sharra Mae Duray if can i return the whole item since its incomplete or i will only pay for the items i received but they said I can both coz i opened the package already. what the heck? how would i know its incomplete if i wont open it? i think something is wrong with thei policy.

• Pi
      18th of May, 2018

So Black Arrow did NOT ever delivered my Shoppee order. As you can see in the screenshots, I tried to contact them and called them but NO ONE ever answered. Now, it says consignee unavailable! What a load of crap! I received my other Shopee orders from other couriers and we are home ALL DAY!

• Gi
      12th of Jun, 2018

@Pissed_cx Huhuhu same with me..stupid delivery guy..now my client will cancel her order..becoz of the stupidity of black arrow courier person..

• Le
      3rd of Jun, 2018

I ordered my shopee items last May 22, supposedly May 27 dapat nasaakin na siya and yun na yung maximum waiting time ko, pero wala padin hanggang ngayon! (June 3) (May 24, consignee not available kahit na nasa bahay ako maghapon at kahit isa walang dumating) nagreport ako at ang sabi ng agent ay hindi daw nakatag as ok delivery so how come na consignee not availablr kung hindi on delivery? so Naghintay ulit ako at (May 29, consignee not available ulit kahit na nasa bahay lang ulit ako at wala talagang dumadating)Nagcall ako ng madaming beses para gawan nila ng action kaso walang progress. Black Arrow is really getting in to my nerves! Pakiayos naman ang service dahil nakakahiya sa mga clients niyo.

• Ki
      28th of Jul, 2018

In behalf of all online sellers in Baguio City
    This message is to inform you that we are not receiving some of our package from "shopee"
    in baguio city
    there's this BAE named 'JOVANI'
    he's rude .
    I can send evidence for rudeness.
    some of our items is on RTS this is the second time
    we purchased a lot and received a lot of items from shopee .
    and this guy is not delivering our items. you can check on your system how many RTS notice in baguio city for there past few weeks.
    we would like you to remove this jovani guy.
    YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS,
    some of my colleagues switching to LAZADA and LBC

hope you resolve this matter ASAP.
    we tried to escalate this issue at your local BLACK ARROW stall in baguio but never receive any response.

we are running business here
    if you can't handle our package then remove your delivery option from shopee.

we never experienced this from previous BAE.
    this guy is new and not doing his job.

if you won't resolve this within a week we will post this to social media.

send me email regarding this.

Thanks .

20th of Aug, 2018
    blackarrow express - my parcel
    lipa city
    Philippines

hellow shopee i want to complain black arrow express in lipa city because they are too lazy they just stock my item into their hub .

can you remove black arrow express i your courier list because they are just destroying shopees name

please help mo to my concern
    this black arrow express is [censored] !!!

just wasting our time waiting for nothing

• Ke
      28th of Aug, 2018

black arrow express sucks, I already indicated my order to be delivered by a specific time, they still insist on going at my unavailable time.. I wasted 3 weeks of waiting just to get that package, and now it is being for RTS

• Fr
      30th of Aug, 2018

Nakakagigil yang black arrow na yan, nagorder ako sa shopee last august 7, 2018 dumating sa knila ng august 17 nastock sa hub nila gang august 29, gang sa nakareceive ako ng text na idedeliver na yung order ko...yung father ko nasa labas ng bahay namin nakita nya yung nagdedeliver, nagkatinginan pa sila pero hindi nagtanong kaya nung tatawagin ako bigla naman umalis na..tinatawagan ko yung # na ngtxt sakin pero hindi sinasagot at pinapatay yung tawag ko..hanggang sa trinack ko ulit ung order ko at nakalagay "insufficient cod amount", paano mangyayari un yung pambayad nakareadg na, maghapon ako nagaantay, at hindi ako umaalis ng bahay, napakasinungaling ng tauhan nila, pinapuntahan ko sa balanga sa mother ko at ang sabi wala daw tao sa bahay eh hindi nga sila ngtatawag.

• Ke
      30th of Aug, 2018

@Francine Areja tarantado talaga yang black arrow na yan, ung inorder ko, na RTS tapos nawala na daw. ayun, 1 month nanaman ako mag aantay dahil napaka "bObo" ng mga tao ng black arrow.

• Fr
      31st of Aug, 2018

@keyboardwarrior Yung sakin pinakuha ko nalang sa office nila, tinawagan ako ng shopee na ireredeliver daw eh baka mmya maulit lng na sbhin wala na naman tao..kya dina ko nakatiis pinadala ko nlng bayad sa mother ko sya na nagpickup

• Mi
      6th of Nov, 2018

@Francine Areja Pano po mapickup yung order? Sakin kasi nakalagay consignee not available eh.

• Bl
      4th of Sep, 2018

Your service sucks, you have the poorest customer service ever no wonder you only have few customers. As i go through the comment section most of your customer were complaining about how RUDE AND ARROGANT YOUR AGENTS ARE'' AND YET YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO IMPROVE YOUR SERVICE OR TO CHECK YOUR EMPLOYEES ATTITUDE THIS IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF MOST OF THE COMPLAINTS. CONTINUE PROVIDING POOR SERVICE UNTIL YOUR COMPANY SHUTDOWN OR GO BANKRUPT...DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SERVICE...SPECIAL MENTION YOUR BRANCH HERE IN BATAAN...

• Pr
      13th of Sep, 2018

Same thing happened to me. They texted me that they will deliver my parcel that day. I waited the whole day as in morning to night but nobody came and then that night I checked my deliver status on Shopee and to my surprise they said that I was not available that day to receive my parcel whereas Ive waited the whole day. So I asked my husband to review our CCTV footage and came out to be that nobody came that day. BLACK ARROW was the worst delivery service ever! Glad that the shop I ordered now from shopee was tied up from NINJA delivery.

• Ra
      20th of Sep, 2018

Nagdedeliver sila AFTER office hours. Hindi nila sinasagot ang tawag at kina-cancel nila ang tawag mo. NOT RECOMMENDED!

• Ni
      23rd of Sep, 2018

Haaaay worst courier ata to! I ordered from shopee and provided complete address. Saturday sept 22 nagtext sila na for delivery na. Then walang dumating. Kinabukasan i checked the status, nakalagay incomplete address. Ni wala man lang nagtext or tumawag kung di nila makita yung address. Lahat naman ng order ko using my address dumating naman. Bukod tanging etong under ng Black arrow ang di dumating. Galing pa naman ng china ung order ko at gift pa man din sa anak ko. :(

• Dy
      7th of Nov, 2018

masasabi ko lang.. tangina nyo nga taga black arrow express.. kahit saang brach pala mga tamad at bopols kayo. shout out sa magdedelever sana ng parcel ko. si mr. argie almirol calamanan. tangina mo!! natuyo mata ko kahihuntay tapos consignee not available lang and the next day RTS. Tangina mo talaga promise

• Ju
      14th of Nov, 2018

Mga kupal talaga yang mga hinayupak na yan . Bukod sa napaka unprofessional na mga muka pang adik na riding in tandem . Masunog sana yang headquarters nila

• Ba
      15th of Nov, 2018

That same thing happened to me. I ordered on Shopee last November 05, 2018 and unfortunately, that seller has only Black Arrow as their courier. I read so many reviews on how bad Black Arrow is so I'm very hesitant but I have no choice. On November 07 morning, a text message was sent to me by Black Arrow saying that they will deliver my order that day. I asked my mom to be my receiver since I'm on my work. She waited the whole day but no one came. I even texted Black Arrow on the afternoon of that day to ask "what happened to my order and where is there delivery boy"? But I received no response. And what angers me is that when I looked on my logistics tracker in Shopee I was marked as "consignee is not available" which is very impossible because my mother is on our house the whole day, and that delivery boy NEVER came to our house. Also, he never contacted me so how could he say that I'm not available? On the following days, still I didn't receive any item from them. They marked me as "delivery for reschedule" and "incomplete address" and that really pissed me off. WE KEPT ON WAITING FOR THEIR STUPID DELIVERY BOYS EVERY DAY- WHOLE DAY BUT NO DARES TO SHOW UP! I kept on contacting my seller and she's responsive but she can't do anything, I even asked her to give my complete address to Black Arrow because that worst courier and delivery boys are not communicating with me! They NEVER contacted me again AFTER A SINGLE TEXT they're sending me in the morning! After 4 days of waiting, I now decided to ask assistance in Shopee customer service, and there they told me that my order is now RTS because it already reached its maximum attempts to deliver an item. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM! I really liked that item but because of their poor service, I wasn't able to have it. Because of that, I don't want them to be my courier again, but in my other order they are AGAIN my courier and I hate it but I have no choice because that seller has only Black Arrow! NOW IT LOOKS LIKE HISTORY REPEATS ITS SELF! UGHHH! I HATE YOU BLACK ARROW! YOU'RE THE WORST COURIER EVER!!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! AND PLEASE SHOPEE AND SHOPEE SELLERS DON'T CHOOSE BLACK ARROW AS YOUR COURIER. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

• En
      21st of Nov, 2018

Walang kwentang courier..nagtxt n idedeliver n yun parcel ndi dumating ang worst pa tinatawagan na para i assist yun delivery man kina cancel p yun tawag and yun delivery man 2-3kms lng ang layo sa smen kilala ko pa..grabe i train nyo mga tao nyo..shopee i blacklist nyo n tong Blackarrow express mawawalan kau ng customer.

• Bl
      23rd of Nov, 2018

consignee is not avaible daw pero natuyot ako kakahintay tngina ng courier niyo sa cab ung darwin eugenio, sisantihin niyo puking ina tlga istorbo

• Br
      23rd of Nov, 2018

Black arrow wag kaung magttxt na magdedeliver kau kung hndi nmn kau pupunta masydo kaung paasa ska yung mga delivery boys ni black arrow napaka rude at bastos sobra pang demanding pa. magttxt mag dedeliver tapos hndui dumating tumatwag kami pinapatyan kami. Hndi nyu ba tinuturan at siseminar yang mga riders nyu mga walang modo eh tapos ilalagay nila sa shopee hndi makatotoohan. Umayos nmn kau Black arrow hndi na kau nakakatuwa dapt sa inyu hndi na nagdedeliver eh. NAKAKADISSAPOINT kau sobra.

• Sl
      28th of Nov, 2018

Black arrow are full of CRAP! I have order and item and status sa Shopee nasa BAE Antipolo sorting area ng Nov19 then yesterday nagbago status sa shoppe na "Item Lost" ?
    I have spoekn before sa isa sa mga delivery guy nila before na halos same issue na muntik ng mawala yun item ko na 3weeks sa sorting area nila kungdi ko pa sila tainawagan halos araw araw hindi dedeliver item ko, at inamin ng rider nila na nagkakawalaan daw talaga ng item sa sorting area nila pag natatamabakan yun item, so in short wala silang pakialam kung matambakan yun item at hindi na nila hahanapin. San ba pwedeng bureau pwede mag file ng complaint againts this courier?

• Ti
      1st of Dec, 2018

Bakit kaya di na ako makapag order sa Shopee via Black Arrow COD payment? Ayaw ma-place ng order, since yata yun nung nag order ako sa kakilala kong seller na taga kabilang kanto lang dito samin. Tinamad kasi ako makipagmeet, 1515 house number ng sender, ako 1382. COD via Black Arrow ginamit kong courier, nadeliver naman after 2 days, kaso nung mag oorder na ulit ako gamit ang Black Arrow COD di na pwede. Na-blacklist kaya yung address ko? Bitter ng Black Arrow. 😁

• Po
      3rd of Dec, 2018

This is my first time experiencing this hustle ordering online. Black arrow is the worst among all of the courier. I ordered a television at shopee last Nov. 28, On Dec. 1 my parcel arrive at my city warehouse. Up until now, it's been 5 since it arrived there, it's still not delivered. What the hell, my city is not that big for them not to deliver it right away. Their service is the worst, even their customer support. You can't contact the phone. They reply to your e-mail very slow and will just say the same thing over and over again. I wished I ordered at lazada instead. I never experienced this rotting service before so i'm very frustrated. Shopee should take action to this kind of service, their destroying their name and credibility because of this.