BJ's / rude aweful service
I am a regular Sam's club customer -Member for the past 5 years.
I wanted to try BJ's wholesale. I would horrible customer service.I had that feeling when I entered and never felt my intutions would become real there.
we were just looking at the camera section, when we pulled lightly the belt was a worn out elastic and it triggered the burgalry alarm.
Infact we did not move from the area, we were waiting for assistance .The store Incharge person had the nerve to come and show his face at us. He was as if why the heck we disturbed him. He did not have the courtesy to ask the basic question -" Can I help you".
I told him the cameras were nt working, the look and facial gestures were worse. He said it was burglary alarm and did not care whether we had to purchase the cameras or what and his answers were quite alarming and bad. I wanted to just get out of the club and not buy anything. he hasnt realized nothing comes for free - I bought there for 135 $ - My had earned money.
The workers there have to learn smile and good manners.
This BJ's club is in RT 17 - New jersey East rutherford.
That was my first shopping and I will never shop BJ's unless they have a clean training of what is customer service.
Zero customer service.
Staff everyone.I will never shop this Bj's again or any other BJ's.I will not renew this temp membership also.
More BJ's Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept. 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership 
- Bj's Travel - 110% price guarantee is a fraud 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service 
- BJ's - not a complaint 
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJ's Wholesale Club - 75 inch samsung, tv advertised at 999. 
- BJs - not enough service 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service from the general sale manager