Bits And Pieces / Very poor customer service!
I received an e-mail 2 months ago from Bits and Pieces offering a discount on items ordered if ordered within the next day or so. I ordered a puzzle at a discount and paid with my debit card. 2 days later I saw (on my online banking site) that they had charged me AGAIN but had not included the discount. I complained and was told that I would be refunded the inaccurate 2nd charge but that was over a month ago. Now, I have contacted them again and they are refusing to refund my money (a bogus 2nd payment for 1 puzzle) since they are in "the process of changing customer service systems and warehousing systems.) These folks are dishonest and there are lots of places to get the same puzzles without the cheating that seems to go on here.
More Bits And Pieces Complaints & Reviews
- Bits And Pieces Uk - No customer service, missing goods, poor quality goods 
- Bits And Pieces - Over charging, cheap products
- Bits And Pieces - Rip off!
- Bits And Pieces - Scam and cheating!
- Bits And Pieces Of Driffield - Damaged Goods and Poor Customer Service 
- Bits And Pieces - puzzle table board which was originally priced at $129.-
- Bits And Pieces - short shipment
- Bits And Pieces - puzzles/ poor shipping
- Bits And Pieces Uk - lost parcel - dreadful customer service
- Bits And Pieces - Very very bad customer service lost parcel