BitDefender / unauthorized credit card charges
I purchased Bitdefender Antivirus online via their website for several years without a problem. This year, Bitdefender renewed itself without my OK. From what I've read in other complaints, they claim to have an opt out selection somewhere. I keep scans of my purchases and I can tell you there was no such thing. Avangate, who handled this unauthorized charge, mentions an opt-out selection on their web site but I had never been to their site. Never knew it existed. My last purchase was made through the Bitdefender site with a login and password I had set up there. Was I expected to seek out Avangate and see if I needed to PREVENT them from taking my money every year? This cannot be legal. It is very very bad business at best.
More BitDefender Complaints & Reviews
- BitDefender - Un-Authorized credit Card charges 
- BitDefender - Security internet service 
- BitDefender - Worst antivirus ever made 
- BitDefender - Poor Customer service & Worst Product 
- BitDefender - Unauthorized charges 
- BitDefender - antivirus
- [Resolved] BitDefender - fraud!!
- BitDefender - service response from bitdefender team
- BitDefender - antivirus software 
- BitDefender - lack of service and responses to tickets