Bitdefender / Un-Authorized credit Card charges
Purchase bit defender previously. Like product. At renewal time, recieved a notice from bit defender that I would automatically be renewed unliess I opted out, no amount stated. Vistied their website but could find no renewal price so decided to opt out. Submitted opt out request. No response, nothing. A few days later I get the same notice again. Again I opt out. This time I get a reply that says the email box to which I replied is not in service and that I needed to contact customer support at provide link. Provided link took me into bit defender / digital river (I have run into digital river before and had similar awful experiences). On the site forms are provided which have drop down lists of problems to select from, none of which include declination of auto renewal. This cycle concludes with bitdefender sending an email that I have been renewed.
I tried various support options through the bit defender web site. The chat does not work. There are numerous avenues to forms similar to requests I submitted already to no avail. Finally found a blank text from that promised a 24 hour response but of course never heard anything.
Found a corprate number. First try I get transferred to customer service, which then ultimatley, after holding, simply disconnects. Kept calling the number, trying various options until I got a real person who promptly transferred me to customer service.
More Bitdefender Complaints & Reviews
- Bitdefender - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Bitdefender - Security internet service 
- Bitdefender - Worst antivirus ever made 
- Bitdefender - Poor Customer service & Worst Product 
- Bitdefender - Unauthorized charges 
- Bitdefender - antivirus software 
- Bitdefender - mac antivirus 
- Bitdefender Avantgate - awful stole my money
- Bitdefender - unauthorized credit card charges
- Bitdefender - antivirus free renewal