Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc, Extenze

4.6
EXTENZE
901 REDLEAF DR APT 3206
Arlington, Texas
DID NOT AUTHORIZED BIO TAB NUTURISTICS TO TAKE OUT MY BANK ACOUNT ON 2/11/2009 $49.41 AND CALL YOU AND ASK FOR A FULL REFUNDED ON 2/13/2009 YOU YOU WOUND RETUNE IT WAEN YOU RECIVIED YOUR SHIPMENT BACK. I MAIL IT YOU RECIVIED IT AND I HAVE THE

Delivered, February 23, 2009, 2:16 pm, MONROVIA, CA 91016

Arrival at Unit, February 23, 2009, 12:36 pm, MONROVIA, CA 91016

Acceptance, February 18, 2009, 11:41 am, GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75051

IF MY MONEY IS NOT RETUNED I WILL FILL A LAWSUITE
Complaint comments Comments (14)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency

Comments

N  30th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Bio Tab, Monrovia. Everyone file a lawsuit, everyone!!!
They are an absolute rip off are illegal. Check them out on Bio tab. actually the real name of the company is Maximizer out of Monrovia, CA. Chaeck out their listing on the BBB of the Southland. They have the lowest rating you can get. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Honestly check them out and file a lawsuit, also report them to the Better Business Bureu of the Southland, Ca. They have over 1000 complaints just in Monrovia CA alone. PLEASE report them. Crime does nor pay and Maximizer, Bio Tab must learn the. They need to be shut down. Also report them to the Federal Trade Commision, can easily be done on line. They are corrupt company. You will Never get your money back. Let us pu them out of business. They have been sued many, many times
A  30th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Maximizer/ Bio Tab out of Monrovia CA. is an absolute and total fraudulent company. With the help of all of us who have been ripped off for huge amounts of money I suggest a class action suit against them. My attorney is willing, is yours? Please file a complaint with you Better Business Organization as I have. They do not EVER respond to there fake email address. service@biotab.com. They have been sued many times and will again with our help. PLEASE contact you local BBB as well as the Fair Trade Commission and the Attorneys General office within you given state. It is very simple and can be done right on line. Please act now, do a little research and you will find as I have that Maximizer/ Bio tab are completely fraudulent. As I pointed out, with the BBB in the Southland, Monrovia, CA they are given an FFFFF rating. Check it out please.
maximizer/bio tab will soon no longer exist as a fraudulent company. Let us do all we can!!!
A  30th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Please help us to shut down Maximizer/ Bio tab ASAP. Complain to your local BBB and FTC. It can be done very simply, you can do it all on line. The company is rude and does not handle people with respect in any way, shape, or form. Those people you see in there ads are actors and have some sort of responsibility to all of us. They should also have a class action lawsuit taken out against them. What are the actors names? Does anybody know? P;ease call your local BBB and FTC and your state Attorney General. Do it. It is not the money they owe me and that I will get back, It is also largely based on principle!!!
A  30th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Lets put these folks out of business. Questions? rsmoore1957@yahoo.com. I can help give you info on how to handle these people !!!
A  30th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Since no one at maximizer and or Bio tab will not resond to any of my calls and emails even though you have promised to since you have received my unordered product back, my attorney as well as the BBB of the South land and the FTC and The Great state of California Attorneys Generals office have asked me to request of you the names of the actors in the commercial. I suggest at the request of those respective agencies that you all do the same. A class action lawsuit is required in this case since Maximize/ Bio tab refuses to give any of our money back. It will have to come down two the phony actors in the ads. Also I own a 9 inch television and have a vision problem how am I supposed to see some fine print at the very bottom of my television set? Maximizer/ bio tab will be through with all of your help. Plus I never ordered it to begin with. I have spoken to various banks and Maximizer/ bio tab is notorius for these kinds of practice. Notify you bank and get a new debit or credit card. NOW!!!
A  18th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
A class action is needed. I unfortunatly can not afford an attorney. My husband was scammed and I want our money back. These people are liars and THIEVES. They are rude and ignorant and everone there needs to loose their jobs. That woul dteach them to be rude and then put the company out of business. A double whammy!!
A  28th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
The problem is not with customers or people who would try their product (free trial). It is with this so called
(illegitimate company) Biotab Nutriceuticals. They are breaking both federal and state law, as well as different
bank regulations. They are illegally making unauthorized charges against people's accounts. Therefore they do not actually give you a free trial. It is the most expensive trial they could ever put you though. They found loopholes and a way to rip people off without getting procecuted. To anyone who would consider taking their product; enjoy the lead poisoning and a product (that doesn't work, and prays on people's insecurities) and is harmful/toxic to the human body. If you are/were foolish enough to do business with this company, document everything and file a dispute of the unauthorized charges (or lack of a refund after you have cancelled and sent back their product within the time period alloted) with your bank or credit card company. The bank has to re-imburse you. Enough re-imbursements by the bank and insurance companies, and they will pursue this company.
A  13th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have called my bank to tell them that my account has had two unauthorized with draws. of $ 49.41 each I was told that I should cancel my account and file a complaint against the extenze people. My bank said that this could take four months and I may not get my money back. Now I am pissed off at Extenze and my bank.
Any suggestions? Craig email ajobboss@gmail.com
A  14th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
bio extenze if i ever find any of you you are dead . i will find u where ever you are pray to god that FBI 's get you before i do you son of a ###
N  15th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I cannot believe this people they charged me $50 first thing I did was call my bank and since it was still pending they said I couldn't do anything yet, so they asked me to call the company. I called the company the lady said she would stop all shipments but they still have to charged you .97 I figured .97 better than $50
They claimed my husband order this thing with my card, first of all he has his own card n he is not the type of person who would do that spaecially when his account has more money than mine.
a week later I get charged $49.41 I called the stupid company again askin why?????? And that loser said well it's because we ship a 30 day supply, I ask her I thought u guys were going to stop all shipments, she asked for my phone number n she said well you are not on the account so I can't do anything, I'm not on the account???????????? It's my freaking card and I cannot do anything about it???????????? My husband had to call n cancel all shipments now I don't know if this would be enough???????? should go to the trouble of gettin a new card???????????? I called the bank and they said I would get my money back once it goes thru but I'm not sure if they will.
N  15th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I couldn't find anything under Bio Tab or Maximizer/ Bio Tab but I did find QFL, Inc which is the name they have on their website and they got an F
N  2nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
just trying to get my refund on the product I returned
A  8th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
This company BIO EXTENZE has a liceance to steel, First we were told all we had to pay was $1.97 shopping for a free 7 day trial, but even before we recived the free trial they had taken another $49.41, out of my account (AND CAUSED ME TO OVERDRAW MY ACCOUNT), when I called them and asked why they took this out before the trial package even showed up a very rude woman told me that the had already sent out the first months supply. So I told them I wanted the account cancled & wanted my money back, they said to send back the shipment and it would take 30 days to refund my account, I even called my bank they could not do anything about the money or even puting a block on my account because I gave BIO EXTENSE my account number, and this is what I agreed to.
So I sent back the shipment the day I recived it I even spent $14.50 for overnight delivery and to have them sign for it, they recived it March 25 2010, we called they assured us they had recived it and the account was cancelled & have been waiting for our refund. We thought that would be the end of it, NO on April 8.2010 they took out another $49.41, we called and they gave us a song and dance about cancellations being on a 20 day cycle. and that a new shipment was sent out before the cancellation went into effect, so I was told to send back the new shipment & wait 30 days for my refund when I asked if this will happen each month because by the time this one gets back to them and the 20 day cycle goes around will I get another one? Well they said I would need to talk to a manager but every time they transfer me to the manager I wait for around 10 minutes then get disconnected.
N  18th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
[censor] YOU BIOTAB! You stole my money you [censor]ing crooks! I only signed up for the free 2 weeks and you stole my money 2 months in a row! $100!!! I have two children and my wife is out of work. This is how you [censor] hardworking Americans in the [censor]? YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree