[Resolved] Billion Stars Expressdriver’s attitude

K Oct 07, 2018

I'm a frequent traveller of billionstar express and I travel kl-pg almost every week. I'm hereby to report a complaint for my journey with billionstar express on 7th October 2018, the bus I took was 5pm sungai nibong Penang to One Utama Selangor. The driver stop at the hentian for 30 minutes, I wasn't feeling well and it was raining so I had some biscuit in the bus while waiting. Suddenly there's an Indian guy walk pass and he shouted at me very loud saying not to have food in the bus and ask me to get down from the bus, my friend and I was just keep quiet because we were both in shock holding biscuit in hand. When the guy reach at the back of the bus he shouted even louder again, he said ‘saya cakap bahasa melayu kau xpaham ke? Sy suruh u KELUAR! Kau jangan main2 dgn kita orang, nanti kena pukul otak baru u tau! Faham?! Sy cakap..KELUAR!!!' He came in front of us again and he raised his hand showing the gesture that he can hit us. Those passenger who stay in the bus listened and saw.
Is that how the driver treated their passenger? If we can't be having food in the bus, he can always say it nicely. I hope billionstar express look into this seriously, i hope I can get apologies from the Indian guy who threathen us yesterday, or else I will not taking billionstar express anymore. Thanks.

Billion Stars Express

• Resolution Statement

• Billion Stars Express Customer Care's Response · Oct 15, 2018

Greetings Customers,

Thank you for your feedback in highlighting this issue to us. We would like to apologize regarding this issue which unable to meet your expectations towards our services. Supposedly, our bus driver should have a good attitude and speak politely with all the passengers regardless races, religion or gender. We sincerely apologize on behalf of our bus drivers for being rude and for threatened you with a harsh words. We will investigate this issue and take an appropriate action to cater this issue. We hope you do not extends this issue. We will also try to improve our services from time to time as well as our employee's attitude. Your helpful feedback is highly appreciated. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    Thank you.