Bill Me Later / Bill Me Later tries a bait and switch
We made a purchase from Grizzly Industrial and used the Bill Me Later offer. This is the only purchase we've ever made using Bill Me Later. As this was being offered by a company that we had grown to trust, we didn't think twice about taking advantage of this "deal."
Each statement clearly said the promotional period of zero percent interest ended 3/1/08. Each month we made payments, the last one being Feb 11th which paid the balance off in full. They received it and processed it on Feb 20th.
Due to the frequency and similarity of similar problems had by others, it's clear these "problems" are not the result of poor systems or incompetent staff. Much more troubling is that it appears to be a very core concept of the business model at Bill Me Later. Something like this doesn't happen repeatedly to so many people just by mistake.
It's on purpose.
This company is making money from people by being dishonest.
It's a shame that otherwise reliable businesses are going to be tarnished by having such a dishonest "partner." I'm letting every business I come across who uses Bill Me Later that I'm LESS likely to use them as a result.
More Bill Me Later Complaints & Reviews
- Bill Me Later - Fraud 
- Webbank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - recent request for a account 
- Cit Bank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - Letter I received 
- Cit Bank Bill Me Later, Inc. - contact information 
- Bill Me Later - Bill me later system sucks! 
- Bill Me Later - payments
- Bill Me Later - They wanted to get money from me as soon as possible
- Bill Me Later - BML set as default to PayPal???? 
- Bill Me Later - Horrible Customer Service
- Bill Me Later - PayPal's Bill Me Later Scam