Bill Me Later / Refused to honor promotion

Bought a $80 item online. In checkout I chose Bill Me Later because they offered a $10 off promotion. I paid off the balance within a month. Now 3 months later they are charging me the $10 plus interest. They give you the run around and asked for proof that the promotion existed. DO NOT DEAL WITH BILL ME LATER--THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

N  10th of Jul, 2009 by
I work for Bill Me Later and came across your posting. I would like to help follow up on this matter. If you wouldn't mind, please contact me via email at your earliest convenience: heather.fields@billmelater.com

Heather Fields
Bill Me Later, Inc.
N  12th of Dec, 2009 by
So Mary how did Heather do?
A  19th of Dec, 2009 by
BML is an aweful company!! I have a 22K credit limit on a major credit card and decided BML would be a better option due to convienience and security. I began using the service, paid first bill weeks before it was due. Then, every time I would spend hours shopping BML would decline my purchases just about every time I attempted to use the service. So in the end I would wind up using my credit card anyway. What a scam. I have the best credit rating possible and BML treats me this way. I have decided to pay my balance in full and let everyone I know to run the other way when offered this service. I would opt to use my credit card ten times over then provide any revenue to this sorry organization. Don't be fooled. Decline this service!!

Bill Me Later Logo Bill Me Later