Bill Me Later / Refused to honor promotion

Bought a $80 item online. In checkout I chose Bill Me Later because they offered a $10 off promotion. I paid off the balance within a month. Now 3 months later they are charging me the $10 plus interest. They give you the run around and asked for proof that the promotion existed. DO NOT DEAL WITH BILL ME LATER--THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

Ma

Comments

• He
      10th of Jul, 2009

Mary,
    I work for Bill Me Later and came across your posting. I would like to help follow up on this matter. If you wouldn't mind, please contact me via email at your earliest convenience: heather.fields@billmelater.com

Sincerely,
    Heather Fields
    Bill Me Later, Inc.
    heather.fields@billmelater.com

• Ge
      12th of Dec, 2009

So Mary how did Heather do?

• Df
      19th of Dec, 2009

BML is an aweful company!! I have a 22K credit limit on a major credit card and decided BML would be a better option due to convienience and security. I began using the service, paid first bill weeks before it was due. Then, every time I would spend hours shopping BML would decline my purchases just about every time I attempted to use the service. So in the end I would wind up using my credit card anyway. What a scam. I have the best credit rating possible and BML treats me this way. I have decided to pay my balance in full and let everyone I know to run the other way when offered this service. I would opt to use my credit card ten times over then provide any revenue to this sorry organization. Don't be fooled. Decline this service!!