BigSpot.com / They promise you rewards but don't deliver.

1 CA, United States

I joined up in August of this year, to this date I have almost 30 bucks worth of surveys (for the third time). Every time I got close to 30 the website made me click a link to re-authenticate my email address and I had to start all over again. Well, now I've gotten close to that again and I only have $1.50 in rewards that I have zero access to and $28.00 still pending. Just trying to qualify for a stupid survey is hard enough. I've devoted quite a bit of time to these A-holes with nothing to show for it. If you are thinking of joining DON'T! Unless you like wasting hour after hour taking surveys which will not pay for anything. I was entered to win an I-Pad, but I wasn't told when the drawing would be. Also my original 5 bucks to join is still pending from 4 months ago!!! I've emailed them several times to complain, their website states it takes 2 days for a reply, I've been waiting for months!
These guys are major Jerks and should be banned from the web altogether! Now their service is unavailable! Where the hell is my money!!

BigSpot.com